Saturday, February 12, 2011

NOTD : Revlon Plum Seduction

Just have a look at the color,isn't it gorgeous...yumm...love it



What I liked :

-> The color. Its an absolutely beautiful color. Somewhere between purple and pink
-> The formula. Its so creamy and so easy to apply. 2 coats and you are done
-> The shine. Do you see how the color shines. The picture is in natural light and there is no top coat

What I didn't like :

-> The wearability. There was wear off very next day which was a downside considering how beautiful the color is.

3 comments:

  1. plum is really yummmm...beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color!
    I'm surprised the wearability isn't that good, because my Revlon nail polishes usually last 2 days before the chipping begins and that's why I usually really love Revlon varnishes.

    ReplyDelete