Once a beauty blogger, always a beauty blogger. As soon as I knew that my family was coming here, the first thing I prepared was a long shopping list, mostly with nail polishes (I can never have enough of them !!). I got nail paints from Colorbar, a US based company which has a stand alone store in Select City Walk, Saket, Delhi.
Now, to the swatches and my opinions
My thoughts :
- This is a light pink nail color with silver shimmer
- Like all shimmer nail paints, its a pain to remove
- With 2 coats, there was 'visible nail line' but 3 coat was enough to get opacity
Blue Martini :
My thoughts :
- Its a fun color, something which I can see myself sporting in summer months
- The formula is creamy but runny
- With 2 coats I had bald patches so 3 coats was used to obtain opacity
- First thing first, the only thing lilac about this nail paint is the shimmer
- Its a taupe based nail paint with loads of lilac shimmer
- This was the only nail paint which was opaque in 2 coats.
My final thoughts :Frankly speaking there is not much to write home about these nail paints. I mean for Rs125(~2.50AUD), Ulta3 has far better nail paints.
Although, I still have to swatch few more nail paints from this range, but I don't have high hopes from them.
Availability : Colorbar store in Select City Walk, Delhi
Price: Rs 125/- on average