Ciccone Cosmetics is an Australian company founded by Helen and Frank in 2001 . Their product range features 8 lipsticks and today I will present 4 of them.
What Company Says
Ciccone cosmetics offer lipsticks that are long lasting, feel weightless on application and glide smoothly with high coverage.
The lipsticks have a quick drying formula that maintain a durable film of color for several hours and will leave your lips feeling hydrated and fluffy
The product range features 8 colors
They are super pigmented lipstick with a creamy formula. The finish is neither glossy nor matte. When I applied it, it felt creamy. Inspite of the creamy formula, it gives a good wear time and color payoff.
What I like about them
- The feeling of weightlessness on application
- The coverage, it took only one swipe to get max color
- The creamy formula
- The fact that it wasn't drying ( hello MAC Satin)
- It had a good a wear time
- Also, that one of them made me lose weight. Seriously when I wore Voluptas, the first comment I got was " Have you lost weight"
What I didn't like about them
- The only thing I wished was if the color range was more extensive. I want more!!
Now to the swatches...
Availability: www.cicconecosmetics.com, Myer
Price: $25 AUD
Disclaimer : Product provided by PR for consideration, but it has no bearing on my views.