Sunday, August 1, 2010

I wonder....

I had friends over for dinner last night and seeing them made me think....How does it feels when you are always all done up(eyelook,properly dressed up, matching earrings and the whole shebang..), while your friends always turn up in casual and no makeup face.

This always happens to me...I love makeup....at times I feel really odd ( and at times terrible)....
None of my friends here are in makeup, while I adore it.

What about you guys ???
Do you also have such moments...if yes then how you handle them ???

2 comments:

  1. That happens to me all the time and I feel super self conscious :( I'm embarrassed to say that I normally dress according to suit the people around me. Meaning that I tone down my makeup. If I had more confidence (I'm working on it) I would do as I pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Poohkie : I am always plagued by this feeling. But then I always think "Its my life and I will not change for anyone other than whom I love"

    ReplyDelete