If I am not wrong, L'Occitane ventured into releasing make up once every year , since last year. I had browsed the range and one thing which caught my eyes was the packaging. There was something charming about the cardboard packaging. I was also curious about what L'Occitane had to offer in makeup.So, when I saw the indigo-kir-royale haul post, I was tempted to try something from this range.
I initially wanted to get Petals Eye Quartet but I felt the colors didn't show so well on my NC 42 skin. But, this doesn't take away any points from the eyeshadow's texture, pigmentation ...if it shows up on you, its really great for the price.
I got for myself Corail Quadrille Duo Eyeshadow.
What I like about it :
- Packaging. The cardboard packaging won me straightaway. Not just that, they have a small ribbon under the brush/sponge applicator which can be used to pull out the applicator easily.
- Pigmentation. The color in the palette is achieved in one - two swipes with an eye primer
- Texture. Its quite smooth with minimum fall out.
- Even though its shimmer eyeshadow, its not over the top and can be easily used for daytime look
- And what I love the most is that, this duo is enough to create a daytime smokey look
What I didn't like about it :Nothing till now.
Would I recommend it : Definitely, yes.
Availability : In store or online.
RRP : $ 26.95 AUD