Thursday, November 17, 2011

NOTD / Review : Priti NYC China Pink Tulip

What the Company Says :

Priti NYC Nail Polishes have an organic formula, free from toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde and do not contain any petroleum ingredients or camphor. These polishes are fast drying, chip resistant, and super glossy, plus they're completely safe for use on children and pregnant women

Color

It has over 138 shades ranging from nudes to intensely colored nail paints.
I wore China Pink Tulip which is fuschia leaning more towards magenta.



Performance

It dried to glossy finish and lasted without any chipping for 3 days. Seriously there was no chipping, I had to take it off only because I wanted to wear something new. All I could see after 3 days was small fading at the tips, that's about it.

What I liked about it :
  • The fact that its 3 free
  • The extensive color range
  • The application is like walk in park, 2 coats to opacity and no streaking.
  • The glossy finish of the nail paint
  • Last but not least that there was no chipping even after 3 days.

What I didn't like :

I tried hard to find any negatives, but couldn't find any. Its a winner

Would I Recommend It : Definitely , yes. I can't wait to try more products from this range.

Availability :
Shop Neutral
Shop 6, Prahran Market
163 Commercial Rd
STH YARRA, VIC
T: 03 9826 4884

EMP Industries Yoga Supplies

1st Floor, 1394-1396 High St
STH YARRA, VIC 3144

Online
www.ashnjuls.com.au
www.gaiam.com.au
www.ikigai.com.au
www.fingersandtoes.com.au
www.empind.com.au
www.arcticveganstore.com.au



Price : $17.95AUD


Disclaimer : Product sent by PR for consideration. The review is based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment