Thursday, March 29, 2012

MeMeMe Cosmetics

Isn't it great when a brand you have read about finally hits your shore !! I had read great deal about MeMeMe Cosmetics and was always keen to try them. So, when I got to try them, I jumped right away.

One item which intrigued me was the Shimmer Stack. I have used Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick and was keen to see if there was any difference.I got a chance to try Shimmer Stack in Pink.




One thing which I could see right away was absence of shimmer overload. And its a good thing. I always had a gripe with Bobbi Brown that the shimmer particles were real big and made my pores look huge. But, this has just the right amount giving a very soft glow, when swirled and applied. I just love the color( soft coral ) and it stays on for 2 - 3 hours. Even though the color fades the glow remains.



I also tried 'Spirited' from their Catwalk Nail Collection. Its a pastel peach and applies streak free, with a gloss finish. A perfect color for summer.



Price : The Shimmer Stack retails for $ 27.95 AUD
           Nail paint is for $12.95 AUD
Availability: These are available online mememecosmetics

Disclaimer: Product provided by PR for consideration, but it has no bearing on my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment