Friday, March 30, 2012

OPI Holland Collection

In February this year, OPI came out with Holland Collection which featured 12 colors.  Apart from some real quirky names it had beautiful and varied range of hues and texture. I got a chance to try 5 of the shades.

  •     I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!


            

         Its a pale blue with lots of shimmer. I found the application to be little patchy with 2 coats, maybe 3 would be okay.

  •     A Roll in the Hague
        


 Its a bright orange color with cream finish. I love this color for the simple fact that, one look at it and             I feel happy instantly.
  •     Peddle Faster Suzi.



            The color is lavender with shimmer. Even though they have shimmer in them , they apply with ease.

  •     Thanks A WindMillion. 


           Its a sage green with cream finish.

  •     Kiss Me on My Tulip.


           
              Its a bright pink with a cream finish.

             For me , the winner is 'A Roll in the Hague'. I think its one of those colors which are very bright without being into your face.

Price : $19.95 AUD
Availability : Myer, David Jones, Adore Beauty

Disclaimer: Product provided by PR for consideration, but it has no bearing on my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment