And somehow I find ways to rationalise the shopping also.
So, I have decided to do posts on whatever I have shopped in a month and then view it before buying any more.
I will also do post on any slip ups...its more like putting myself out there to be corrected.
I personally think, it would help me, if I can see my previous shopping ( and not think in my head, that I haven't bought anything for long) before doing any more.
Again, please don't mistake this as bragging, I am really try to fix something here.
Here, is all the shopping I have done in month of June till now.
Items in pics
- Healthy Mix Gel Serum Foundation in no. 56
- 3D lipgloss in no.04
- Felt Tip Liner in black
- Duochrome eyeliner in no.57
- Sweet Kiss Lipstick in Rose Corset
- Ultra Shine Nail Polish in Cerise Noir
- Anti Choc No Chips Nail Polish
- Nivea Creme in Tin
- Nivea Creme in tub
- Cutex 2 in 1 base coat
- Face Of Australia Nail Polish Remover
They are 3 eyeshadows from theBalm.
2 nail paints from Nicole By OPI
- MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Blue Noon from Surf Baby Collection
- MAC Satin finish lipstick in Mocha
Other items which were purchased but I couldn't take their pics
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand & Body Lotion
- Crabtree & Evelyn Lip Butter
- Crush Cosmetics 120 eyeshadows palette
- Elf angled eye brush
- Elf blush brush
- Elf eyebrow kit
- Inglot eyeliner in navy blue
- Chanel nailpaint in Morning Rose from Spring/Summer 2011 collection
- Chanel Coco Shine in Bonheur
Edit : Not everything was bought in one go...it was over a span of 2 weeks