Friday, September 17, 2010

I always knew this.....

There was a fact which I knew long before I knew the difference between Kajal and eyeliner.....and the fact is.....I love nailpolish....I can never ever have bare nails...

I have tried it many times, but I have failed miserably.

Yesterday night I cleaned by nails and since they were yellow stained, I thought I will give it a break.
So,I went to work without any nailpaint.

While busy working, I noticed a small chip in my thumb nail.....and that was enough.I started playing with it and before I knew, my nail was broken in half.

Knowing myself well, I rushed to drugstore to get a nail file and filed all my nails to minimum possible length. My resolve was still strong not to paint my nails.

Till..i saw a girl in my train wearing a nice pink lilac nailpaint.Even without realising my mind ran a quick google search of my nailpaint collection and found a colour close to it.
And with this my friends, my resolve not to paint my nails didn't even last 24 hours.

I love painting my nails.

What about you...do you have any such obsession ???

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maddy!!
    Lol I am exactly like that with my toe nails- I can't stand them being bare, I feel naked and self conscious as they are a icky colour!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog- I got my UD Naked Palette from eBay! (USA) If you want to know the seller I got it from let me know- she was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah : Thanks for stopping by.And yes, I would love to know about this seller. Although I am not sure how my budget will take it ;-)

    ReplyDelete