I will not lie, but my first thought on reading the Press Release was that its another gimmicky product.
To put to its real test, I stopped applying any lip balm for 2 straight days and let my lips go to the driest possible state. Things we do to test products !!
About the lip balm
There are 6 flavors to choose from
- Strawberry Squeeze
- Watermelon Crush
- Berry Bang
- Mango Tango
- Banana Buzz
- Tropical Storm
They are free of Parabens,Petrochemicals,Mineral Oils and Silicones
What I like about them:
- The fact that it lives up to its promise of moisturising and nourishing the lips
- It lasts quite long on lips even with all drinking and eating
- It doesn't feel waxy or heavy on lips
- I can easily wear it under lipstick
- The Boost flavor is not overpowering.
- Works great as overnight balm
- The oblong shape of the tube itself makes it very easy to apply.
What I don't like about them:If only they had some SPF content in them they would have scored perfect 10.
I love it so much that I carry it around with me. Its a winner for me.
Would I recommend it : Yes. In fact I am going to buy few for my sisters.
Availability: Myers, David Jones, Addicted to lip balm( for online purchases)
Price: $ 6.95 AUD
Disclaimer: The product was sent for consideration but the opinions are mine.