But, not this winter.
I had changed by complete skincare routine about 10-11 months ago and now I tweak it based on change in season while keeping the basics same.
Today, I will share with you my daily skincare routine. For reference I have dry, sensitive skin with blackheads on my nose(I know eeww!!)
- Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser.
- Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist. I spritz my face with this after pat drying
- Dermalogica Total Eye Care cream.
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster. I usually take 4-5 drops of its and apply it on my face while my skin is still damp. After this I generally wait for 5 - 10 minutes before the next step.
- Blossom Kochhar Sunscreen with SPF 30.
- Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream as the day cream.
- Dermalogica Precleanse. I use this to gently remove all my makeup
- Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser
- Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist
- Dermalogica Gentle Soothing Booster
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster
- Nivea Creme in blue tub ( I am not sure how to refer to it , but thats how I differentiate)
It might seem to be a lengthy process but its totally worth it. For first time in many winters, dry and flaky skin hasn't bothered me.
I plan to review each one of these seperately, so you can expect many skincare review post.
Note: I am not affliated to Dermalogica or being paid by them for this post. All above mentioned products have been bought with yours truly hard earned money.