Monday, November 29, 2010

The Humble Qtip

Yes, I think this is the most humble item in my entire makeup kit. I hardly credit it for what it generally does for me. Its one of the most used item in my armour




Image Source : luxurytyme.com

I use it for

-> smudging my eye shadow

-> smudging my eyeliner on upper lash line

-> removing the eyeliner from lash line. I just dip in it eye makeup remover and gently run it along the lash line.

-> Removing any residual eye makeup from under eye area

-> Correcting any makeup mistakes like bleeding lipsticks or shaky eyeliner application

-> Removing any foundation etc which gets stuck in eye brow (it happens to me)



This is the most used item on my dresser.

What about yours?? Who is the humble warrior in your troop ??

5 comments:

  1. loved the tips..i use q tip to remove off the excess nail polish in around my nails..

    great tip and i cant think of any humble warrior right now leaving beside q tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Q Tips too, I use them to clean up kajal from the waterline during makeup removal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say it's great for the, erm, ears, but let's not go there :P I use it a lot to remove nail polish mistakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree. I use the Q tip for all the points that you mentioned, but I hardly notice it. Now I feel guilty :( Anyway, all hail the mighty Q-tip!!

    Also, I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award. Please check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anamika, Tanveer, Poohkie,Tine : I am glad that you liked the post. I think I can't get through my makeup routine without this baby.

    @Poohkie : Thanks for the award. I am not sure what needs to be done next.

    ReplyDelete