Monday, May 16, 2011

StrawberryNet Haul

Last month I had gone on self imposed spending ban, which was very hard to follow. I am not sure if I can try going on another one soon.

Just as the month was ending, I got an email from StrawberryNet that they were missing me and offering 20% discount on entire range. Now, who could resist such an offer specially since I had been holding off the shopping for so long. I was having hard time with shopping cart when  Anissa gave me a valuable suggestion - start with a cart full of everything I fancy and then start eliminating things which I didn't need. Believe me this really helps. Try it next time you are doing online shopping.

I ordered following

  • Chanel - Les 4 Ombres Eye M/U - No. 19 Enigma
  • Chanel - Les 4 Ombres Eye Makeup - No. 16 Murano
  • Laura Mercier - Lip Colour - Rose ( Creme )
  • Lancome - Blush Subtil - No. 02 Rose Sable
  • H2O+ - Raspberry Guava Moisturizing Body Balm
  • H2O+ - Milk Hand & Nail Cream 

And a Pretty Fashion Makeup Kit was a gift with the order.

I had also gone for Express Posting and the total cost was $163.54 which included the express postage of  $9.26. There was considerable saving since a Chanel Quad retails at $98AUD.

I placed the order on 30 April and the package was delivered by morning of 6th May. Now, the package required signature on delivery so if you plan to use express post, please provide a delivery address where you would be available during day.

The package arrived all nicely bubble wrapped with all care taken since it had some powder and liquid products




A small note on their customer service. I was impressed by their responsiveness to my queries and the clarity of answers. This is what we need when doing online shopping.

So,all in all I am happy customer and will definitely go back for more.

4 comments:

  1. Great choices! The 20% discount is just too great to resist isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's a nice haul~ Love the Chanels :D Can't wait to read your reviews for these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul - I've ordered from strawberry net and really liked the service too - great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting anxiously for my first strawberrynet delivery, it's oh so exciting!

    ReplyDelete